We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with www.boottechnologies.com however occasionally you may need to return an item.
To return an item(s) firstly print the Returns Form it and return it with your invoice and goods to:
Boot Technologies Ltd
251 Brompton Road
1. We would recommend that you return your items via registered post. Unfortunately, we cannot process your claim if your return does not reach us, for any reason. Please clearly state on the invoice the reason for the return and whether you wish a refund or exchange. We are only able to exchange items for the same product that you bought from us.
2. If your request is for a full refund including original delivery costs then the entire order needs to be returned back to us within 14 working days. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and, in any case within 14 working days of the receipt from you of the returned goods.
3. The returned goods must be in their original packaging and in a retail sellable condition. Return postage is at your own cost and risk.
4. You have a legal obligation to take good care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, it is likely to invalidate any claim you may have. This applies to all goods that are returned.
5. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
6. If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and if we agree with you, we shall notify you of your refund via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time. We shall then process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail, that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
7. If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we shall transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If we cannot refund via the original payment method then a cheque will be raised and posted to the address you have previously given on the order.